Monday, August 24, 2020

2020.8.23

It was slightly raining in the morning but became fine in the afternoon.

Today is shosho (処暑), one of nijushisekki(二十四節気), the 24 solar terms. The last one was risshu (立秋) on August 7, and the next one is hakuro (白露) on September 7.

I srarted the day with Kid's yoga for adults.

I went to Sakuragicho (桜木町) with my friend by her car via the recently opened new road which was comfortable. 

I met a friend there and got some gifts. How lucky I am!!

After getting hairset  makeup, and dressed up, we have our pictures taken and went out for lunch at Sirius of the 70 th floor. We enjoyed eating and talking.

After that I joined a zoom lecture.

And I visited Iseyana Kitai jinhmg7 shrine with her daughter.

On my way home, I dropped at Sugita and visited a kimono shop and learned a lot about the Japanese traditional lacquer art on Kimono.  I felt like being rich to buy many kimono to protect Japanese artisan and preserve the traditional Japanese art.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment