Thursday, August 13, 2020

2020.8.13

It was fine and very hot.

Today is the first day of the Bon festival when the departed souls come back home. During the Bon we usually visit the graveyard.
So I started the day with visiting my parents' graveyard. There I met the family of the next gravestone for the first time.

After that I went to Yokohama to have Afternoon Tea with a friend whom I have known for some years but have never met and talked face by face. We have many things in common and enjoyed talking while having afternoon tea even if this was the very first time.
We exchanged the books of our own. I enjoyed reading her book of her 10 years experience in the USA.

After that I watched a movie "Romeo and Juliet." It was a ballet movie and there was no word. I felt music and dance are common around the world.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment