Thursday, August 23, 2018

2018.8.23

It was cloudy and rained heavily again.

I started the day early and left the hotel before nine.

The main purpose of this trip was to open accounts for me. So I went to HSBC to do so. As a world traveler to have an international bank account is very important.
I was the first customer there today and all of the staffs welcomed me in line at the entrance. What a good feeling!
I could open the bank account successfully.

Participants of this tour were from Haneda, Centrea, and Kix. The typhoon is approaching to Japan. The flights to Centrea and Kix were unfortunately canceled.

The plane suffered turbulence sometimes, but landed at Haneda safely.
Inflight I watched Cinderella.

It was a fruitful trip.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment