Monday, August 20, 2018

2018.8.20

It was cloudy in Japan, so was in Hong Kong.

I started the day earlier than usual to go to the Haneda Airport.

When I was looking for the pickup counter  of the suitcase, an airport staff told me the wrong floor. There was a long line. But it was a dropping place and I had to go back to the right place. I was lucky to have arrived much earlier to deal with these troubles. To have plenty time is important.

There was another long line at issuing a boarding pass and checkin counter, but security check and immigration were very smooth.

There was more than an hour before departure and I waited at the card lounge.

Flight to Hong Kong delayed about an hour. I am glad to see "A Theory of Everything" which I have wanted to see for a long time.

After arriving at the hotel we have an explanation meeting.

At night we went to a Chinese restaurant and ate a lot. Unfortunately I got a stomachache later.

After coming back to the hotel we had a group meeting until very late.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment