Thursday, August 30, 2018

2018.8.30

It was fine and hot.

There was an accident at the JR Yokohama area in the morning, and Keihinkyuko Line accepted those who use JR and trains became so crowded and busy. My train delayed about 30 minutes.
With the certificate ticket, I was not regarded as "late," but I had to stay at the office until 6:45 pm because my working time is 7 hours and 45 minutes using flex system.

I had an appointment of attending a trial seminar at 7:30 near the Tokyo station. So I had to run. Fortunately I was in time. The lecturer is my friend's husband but I have never seen him before. It was a nice experience to look back my daily activity toward my ideal life. He kindly gave the participants his book, booklet, and a charm. I asked him autograph and picture. Thank you very much.

On my way back there was a place I wanted to visit inside the Tokyo Station, and I took pictures. This was the time-limited advertisement, therefore I am very glad to see them.

It was a  nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment