Sunday, August 19, 2018

2018.8.18

It was fine but rather cool.

I went to Shiroganedai to see an art exhibition of my friend's mother. The venue was very unique. Unfortunately I could not see the artist.

After that I went to Shinjuku to attend a lecture by Morinda's CEO Mr. Makoto Ohki. This is my once in two months event. After the lecture I measured my Tru Age which was about 10 years younger than actual age today.

I went to Yokohama to pickup kimono on my way home.

After coming home I prepared for dinner and went out again.

At Soleil no oka I attended Aurora view night with my friend from primary school.
It cost yen1000. We should have brought Yoga mat.

After coming back home at night I watched the fireworks festival from my house. This is the only fireworks festival I can see from my house. How lucky I am!

Thank you. thank you, thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment