Tuesday, June 8, 2021

2021.6.8

It was fine and rather warm. They say it was over 30 degrees centigrade outside in the daytime.  In the office it was very cool because of air conditioning.

I sent many messages to give my present of the 22nd e-book by Line, Messenger, and emails.  There are four types of reactions. One is to write back politely to say thank you with praise. The other shows casual thank you by one line message or stamp. Another is negative reply to say "Sorry I do not understand English," in spite of it is written in bilingual. The last one is no reply.
Which type are you?

I really appreciate those who wrote me back how they liked and wrote a review and checked 5 stars. 

In any case I am enjoying the communication through my gift.

Thank you, thank you. thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment