Sunday, June 6, 2021

2021.6.5

It was fine.

I started the day with Laughter yoga in the morning, and headed for Hinodecho to get massage which is my once a month healthcare treatment. There I met a friend after a long time.

After that I went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine,  Natitasan temple as usual and to the Kimono-style Miya to pick up Obi which I hope to wear next week.

I tried to watch a movie at Hibiya but it was sold out and I could not. So I went to another shrine which is one of the 10 shrines in Tokyo, and went to a travel agency at the Tokyo station.  Under the State of Emergency they do not open the travel consulting counters, and I had to call from there to get the tickets I hoped. I could manage to get them.

In the evening I had a monthly meeting in Iidabashi which took about two hours. 

I came home late.

I walked about 13000 steps and got tired, but I am glad to do what I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment