Tuesday, June 15, 2021

2021.6.15

It was fine.

I got up early and went to the nearby shrine as a ritual of the 15th day of the month before getting on the train. I got an earlier train than usual and attended the laughter yoga after getting at the office.

Today is one of the most luckiest days of the year for the combination of tenshabi (天赦日) and ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日).  Tenshabi only happens a few times in a year and it is the day heaven forgive everything.  Ichiryumanbaibi is the day one grain becomes 10000 times.

It is supposed to be a good day to start something.

In the morning I read a newspaper article about a movie taken in Kamakura. To commemorate the hero's death anniversary  it is shown for free of charge. So I watched it on my way back from the offiice.

At night I attended a zoom seminar and exchange meeting.  I listened to very inyeresting spritual stories.

It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment