Wednesday, June 16, 2021

2021.6.16

It was a rainy day. I used the umbrella after a while, but luckily only in the morning. 

I got up early and took an earlier train again, and enjoyed recorded talk show of the spiritual coaches on the train. It was so interesting to know the famous people's dark past history to know that life can be changed from anytime.

At night there was a live show of them again, they offered the special course with lots of special presents and I decided to take it. It must be a special experience and gift for the rest of my life.

If I have not happened to see their recorded video in the morning, I would not have watched the live show nor applied for the course.

Life is a series of choices. I am looking forward to the future these live show would bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment