Saturday, June 20, 2020

2020.6.20

It was fine.

I started the day from Laughter Yoga and did meditation twice in the morning.

I changed to kimono and headed for Akasaka to attend the Power Spot Meister Training The Day 4. 

It started at 13:00 and finished at 21:00.
It was consisted of preparation, lecture, official prayer at the Hie Shrine, lecture again, dinner, and the graduation ceremony.
Official visit to the Hie Shrine was really impressive.

Three years ago of today I became a Reiki Teacher.
Today I became a Power Spot Meister.
June 20 seems another birthday for me.

Today is the most powerful day of this year which is a combination of ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日) which is the day when one grain becomes 10000 times, and tenshabi (天赦日), which is the day when the heaven forgives everything.

I hope someday I will guide foreign visitors to the shrines to introduce Japanese beautiful and unique culture.

I got a surprise present.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment