Monday, June 15, 2020

2020.6.15

It was cloudy, fine and very hot, the hottest day in this year.

I got up early and did 8th day meditation and TV exercise before leaving home. I visited the nearby shrine before getting on train.

Today was the first day after about 2 months teleworking. Because of this long absence there were some malfunctions on PC and printer connection at the office. To my lucky there is an IT support staff who fixed the problem.

I have just watched a TV program about the final tour of Gene Simmons of Kiss. He has always had makeup so that this was the first tine for me to see his real face. He is already 70, but looks younger than he is. He is a business owner besides musician. He is so talented. "Life is precious." So he has been doing something all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment