Saturday, June 13, 2020

2020.6.13

It was cloudy at first but became rain.

I attended a zoom laughter yoga session first, and a two-hour mentoring program next. Instructors are studying vision psychology and used the SIQ cards (Spritual, Success Intelligent Quotient Card). There are 50 negative cards, and there are 50 positive cards. Among them I drew one of each. The negative card was Possessiveness and the positive card was Vision. It was very interesting because when I submitted the pre-questionnaire, they thought I should draw "vision" card.  There was another participant. She drew Separation and Mastery.  There were something we can share. So these four words were very meaningful.

In the afternoon I went to Yokohama to see a Chinese movie "So Long, My Son" which got the best actor and best actress awards at The 69th Berlin International Film Festival. Japanese title is Arishi hi no uta (在りし日の歌), which literally means The song which was sung when he was alive. Quite different from the original title, isn't it?

After that I visited a kimono shop and got some presents.

I bought a commuting ticket from next week

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment