Monday, April 8, 2019

2019.4.8

It was heavily raining in the morning but stopped raining and became fine around noon.

The repair serviceman of TV antenna  was supposed to come between 12 and 2 pm. However I was told if it was raining he could not climb the roof, therefore I canceled.
After a while it stopped raining and I called him again if it was possible or not. He said after becoming fine, it would take a few hours to dry the tiles of the roof and we promised to check tomorrow in the first place.
However he called me back around noon and said he was near and would finish the work in 15 minutes, and it wouldn't rain any more and he asked me the permission to visit today as scheduled. He checked inhouse and climbed up the roof.
After all antenna itself was fine but the connection had problems and he fixed them.
It didn't take long and cost yen 5,400.
I am glad that the problem was fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment