Wednesday, April 3, 2019

2019.4.3

I got up late because last night I stayed up until early morning to finish writing a paper.

It was fine but very cold today.

First I went to Kudanshita to attend a lecture from 2 pm.

After that five of us went to have supper at a porridge restaurant. Then three of us went to see the cherry blossoms at Chidorigafuchi (千鳥ヶ淵) where is the very famous viewing sopts. Cherry blosdoms were full in bloom.

In the evening I attended a monthly meeting. After that I went to Chidorigafuchi again to see yozakura (夜桜), the night cherry blossoms. There were more people than afternoon. At the most popular spot there was a waiting line for about one hour to take a beautiful picture. We walked through till the end taking beautiful pictures, and on our way back we decided to lineup there. Indeed it was a nice spot to take a picture. But the lightup event was up to 10 pm, that we took the right way.

I feel lucky to have seen such beautiful scenes.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment