Monday, April 22, 2019

2019.4.22

It was fine.

I went to Roppongi after three weeks. First I went to two shrines.  Second I went to the National Art Center, Tokyo.

I had lunch with my 3 ex-colleagues at a Japanese restaurant. Since we seldom talked about our private life at office, it was interesting to know each other.

In the afternoon I went back to NACT and saw the exhibition of calligraphy.

I walked around Mid town and shopped. Then I visited the Fuji Film Square where has a very beautiful exhibition of Tiger.

There were some time before the next appointment and I went to Shinagawa to buy a ticket to Nagoya next month and come back to GRIPS to attend the GRIPS Forum.

I had dinner with another 3 ex-colleagues at izakaya (居酒屋) where you can eat and drink. The place was very unique.  It looked like just a door to the apartment room which had no sign board of the bar.  There were counter seats at the first floor and tables at downstairs and second floor. We ordered some appetizers, salad, and sweets. As otoshi(お通し) which is a small dish apetizer, they served stick vegetables.
We enjoyed talking and eating.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment