Saturday, August 8, 2015

2015.8.8

It was fine and hot.

I came to Nagoya by night bus. We were supposed to arrive at 5:55 but it  arrived about one hour later.

I went to the hotel first to leave the carrybag, then headed for the Expo memorial park.
After arriving at the station, I happened to see my friends from peaceboat.

The Expo 2005 memorial event started at 10:00 and lasted for two hours. We watched the video first and there were presentations of selected compositions and I was the first presenter.
There were four presenters and one interview to the person working in Florida.
They are all doing fine.

After that my friends and I went out for lunch and ate shabushabu. Then I visited the place I lived for seven months.
After that I had a reunion and had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment