Monday, August 24, 2015

2015.8.24

It was cloudy and not too hot.

I tried to clean my father's room again but I could not finish yet.
I found many interesting records such as academic transcripts of my brother and myself, my mother's family history, and my parents' family tree during cleaning.

In the afternoon I called two offices of Japan Pension Service and Federation of National Public Services and Affiliated Personnel Mutual Aid Associations to report about my father's death to stop issuance.
Since my father had two pensions and some savings he could manage his life after the retirement. 
However I won't have retirement allowances, I need to think of something for my future. My solution is Morinda Business.  I hope to be successful by Morinda Business which makes people live younger, longer and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment