Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015.2.7

It was cloudy.
I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting.
Then I went out for lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant where I was going to use for my friend's birthday party.
Lunch menu looked nice and reasonable. But there was something bad and I complained. They offered me to cook again, but i was full and refused.  Then they offered me a cup of coffee, but since I do not drink coffee and refused.
At the cashier, they offered me free lunch, so I was very surprised.
I felt something looked bad is not always bad so much. 
There is a saying, "wazawai tenjite fukuto nasu (災い転じて福と為す)" which means "Make the best of a bad bargain. "

Then I went shopping, but the one I wanted to buy was sold out at two shops.
Then I went to Komagime to visit a museum because I had invitation tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment