Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015.2.20

It was cloudy.

There was the second general session in the morning and the second country session in the afternoon.
There were four hours in between so that I expected to have a decent lunch. But after shopping there was a long line for checking, and it took nearly two hours to finish.   Therefore we could not go out for lunch and ate fast food.

My friend from Washington State University came to pick me up all the way to invite dinner. It  was a nice house in the southern Los Angeles and five of us had dinner together. It's been nearly eight years and a half since three of us had meal together, and I met two of them for the first time. Knowing new people is a pleasure, and visiting somebody's house is an honor. My friends took me back to the hotel by driving for one hour and a half.
I had a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment