Sunday, February 15, 2015

2014.2.14

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

How are you?

In Japan it is a day for women to give chocolates to men they like. 
In return one month later on March 14 men give sweets to women who gave them chocolate.
How about in your country?

Today I went to beauty salon to have my hair permed, then to kimono shop to buy something, then went to Tokyo to have dinner with my ex-classmates from Ability Garden which I went to a haf year from October 2004 to March 2005. There were 30 students and we studied International Business Administration. It was a nice course.
We went to a Chinese restaurant where I booked using Groupon. Do you know Groupon? It is a nice system, and we could eat 9 dishes course at about half price of a regular price.
We enjoyed eating and chatting. It's been  more than 10 years since we studied together, but it was as if we were studying recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment