Sunday, November 16, 2014

2014.11.16

It was fine.

I could not get up early as I wished.

I left home around 7:30 and arrived a little bit earlier than 9:30 at Ikebukuro. So I could take the express train at 9:30 and arrived at Seibu Chichibu at 10:48.
There were so many people in front of restrooms when I got off the train.

I changed the train and went to Shiraku and visited No. 30 temple first.

This is the fifth day for me to visit Chichibu and there were still six temples to visit today.

No. 30 is located at the furtherest place therefore I visited there the first.

After visiting, at the station I asked the person in charge how to visit other five temples and I was going to follow his instruction, but I took a wrong path and couldn't get the next place.

After all I visited No. 30, 27, 28, 29, 25, 26, and two shrines.
After visiting No.26, there was annex on the top of the hill about 30 minutes away which was the hardest part.

I am so glad to complete of visiting all 34 temples during this special exhibiting Buddhist images period.

I have met sisters who also participated in the bus tour yesterday.  They also completed visiting today.
It is very nice to have someone to share this happy feeling.

One more good thing today was I saw SL running. Many SL fan were taking pictures near the railway.

As dinner I ate a special dinner set for this occasion at a restaurant near the station.

I took a 18:25 train and came back home after 22:10 or so.

I walked more than 30000 steps today and feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment