Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2014.11.11

It was cloudy and cold today.

There were many interesting articles in today's newspaper regarding entertainment. 
One of them is a drama performed by two actresses. A very famous scenario writer wrote a modern drama featured by Japanese most famous female writers in Heian (平安) era, Seishonagon (清少納言) and Murasakishikibu (紫式部).  Both are regarded as rivals in their time. I seldom go to see the theater to see a play.  But if I have a chance, I hope to see the play.
The other was a movie taken for many years until a boy became a man.  I hope to see this movie too if I have a chance.
Another was forever ranking of actor and actress.  Who do you think the best actor and actress? They are Clint Eastwood and Audrey Hepburn.  My favorite Paul Newman was ranked in as No. 5.
Who are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment