Sunday, November 30, 2014

2014.11.30

The last stop before arriving was Ebina service area. In spite of early morning, there were many people there. I bought a famous melon bun which cost yen 270. There were some different taste, but I chose the best seller, and it was really delicious.
I came back to Shinjuku around 8:15, and went to Shinagawa to keep the baggage at coin locker.
Then I went to see a movie "Fury"at Shibuya.
I still have nearly two hours before the concert, so I went to visit the famous temples and shrine. This was the very first time for me to visit Togenukijizo(とげぬき地蔵)in Sugamo, and there were many people in two lines at the temple. So I thought it was the statue of Togenukujizo but it was not. It was a statue of Kannon. On TV we often watch this statue was being washed by many people so I misunderstood.
After that I visited the shrine which I have long wanted to visit.
Then I went to Ikebukuro to see a concert of Ludwig van Beethoven: SYMPHONY No.9 d-minor op.125 by Japan Philharmonic Orchestra because two of my colleagues participated in chorus.
This was also first time for me to see the Symphony No. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment