Sunday, June 29, 2014

2014.6.29

It was cloudy, and partially fine.  But in Tokyo it rained heavily with thunder and lightening.

I went to beauty shop to have my hair cut.  They sent me a birthday card offering head spa in May, and I got some discount, therefore I felt very lucky today.

After that I went to bookstore to buy a book.  Then I had lunch at Korean restaurant. I chose cold noodle with mini Bibimbap.  Interesting thing was the waitress cut noodle with scissors in front of me.  It was tasty.

Then I went to a seminar in Yokohama with friend in the afternoon.

After coming back, I went to grocery shopping.  There I happened to see my friend from tea ceremony lesson.  When I got home, I had a voice message from my tea master about special lesson next month.  What a coincidence!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment