Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2014.6.18

It was cloudy and rainy sometimes.

I went to Omotesando to attend a followup seminar.  It's been about three months since we met first and the last.  There were two instructors and  5 participants and 1 attended by SKYPE.  Some have been active, others have not for the passed three months.  Situation of each person seemed to have changed a lot during these period.
At lunch time we were invited to the restaurant where only limited people must have known its existence. 

After the seminar, I went to an exhibition of illustrators at the nearby gallery.  One of them is a friend from high school.  Then I walked to Shibuya.  At Hikarie I knew there is an exhibition of photographs.  Therefore I went to see it too. 

From Shinagawa I could ride on the Keikyu Happy Yellow Train again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment