Saturday, June 7, 2014

2014.6.7

It's been raining.
I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting. It started at 11AM and I left home to be in time.  But because of heavy rain, trains were delayed, and I was late.
At lunch I met my classmate from the  vocational school we attended from 2004 to 2005.
Then I went to Ikebukuro to see a movie "Leonie (レオニー") directed by Ms.  Hisako Matsui (松井久子) and attended  her talk and Q&A session.  I have been interested in her first movie "Yukie (ユキエ)" and the second movie "Oriume (折り梅)" for a long time, but  never  had a chance to see them.  So I am glad to see the movie today.
Surprisingly Mrs. Akie Abe (安倍昭恵), wife of the prime minister Shinzo Abe (安倍晋三) was there.
After that I was going to see my friend, but the trains were still running slow, therefore I gave up.
In the evening I went to massage after a long time.
I was busy but had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment