Friday, January 31, 2014

2014.1.30

It was fine, but seemed rained while I was inside.  I was lucky enough not to get caught.

Today my address book of iPhone disappeared again!!  I can't believe what is going on.  I tried to recover it but the back up data has also gone.....

Today I went to Shinagawa to attend 2014 Morinda Winter Forum which started at 10 AM and finished 18:20 PM or so.  This was a big event and there were about 1,800 participants.  There were three sessions.  In the morning session we listened to the vision of the company from the president whom I like very much.  His story about AGE (Advanced Glycation End product) was very interesting.  We also listened to the speech by CMO (Chief Marketing Officer).  We got memorial pins for the 15 years anniversary, new product sample, and a postcard to write the message to ourselves of 6 months later.   I checked my AGE, which was the second worst record.   I tried the special drink prepared for this event.   I was glad to take pictures with CEO and CMO from the United States.  They are very nice people.
Please check the following site to learn AGE and apply for the dream vacation.  You may have a chance to go to Tahiti.

truage.com/2891884/en-us

After that I went to Yokohama to attend the party of the training class which was over yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment