Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014.1.24

It was fine.

After the training my classmates and I went out for supper.  Then we went to attend Mr. Ken Honda's lecture in Tokyo.
He is a million seller writer and used to live in Boca Raton, Florida where is next to Delray Beach where I lived.  When I went to his last lecture, we found we had a mutual friend whose contact he had lost and wanted to be reconnected.  Therefore I became a bridge between him and our friend and arranged to have them get together.  Unfortunately they could not see each other at that time but I believe they can get together someday again.  Last time when I visited Delray Beach, my friend asked me to give a present to him, but we have not had a chance to get together until now.  Finally I got a complementary ticket and went to see him to hand a present.  I am glad to have kept our  promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment