Sunday, March 10, 2013

2013.3.9

It was warm like spring or early summer.
I went to once a week grocery shopping in the morning.
In the afternoon I went to Yokohama for 3 reasons.  One of the reasons was to buy birthday presents for my friends.  I bought what were ordered, so I hope she would like them.  I should have bought another for my friend abroad, but I could not.  Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow....
The other reason was to go to the beauty salon to have my hair cut.  It was the first time for me to go there.  I was introduced that place by a friend.  It is in Sugita (杉田), Yokohama.  I have never dropped off at that station, so it was interesting to know the new town.  I was wondering if I should have my hair permed or not, but after consulting I decided to do so-called "Digital permanent" which means shape memory permanent wave.  Instruments used were quite different from what I knew so I took a picture.  I also tried head spa for the first time.  After 20% discount it cost about yen 13,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment