Saturday, March 23, 2013

2013.3.22

When I got up, I had a slight fever.  Before going to the office, I went to hospital, however it was so crowded and I gave up.  Since I had taken off in the morning, I walked around Shinjuku.  It's been 4 years since I started working at the office in Shinjuku,  however every day I just go and come back between the station and the office, therefore I don't know much about Shinjuku itself.
It was very fine and I visited the central park to see cherry blossoms.  They were full in bloom.  I happened to find two waterfalls.  Can you believe there are two waterfalls in Shinjuku?
After working in the afternoon, I went to Ochanomizu to attend the small party with some colleagues and others.  It's been nearly 9 or 10 months since I saw some of them last.  We enjoyed eating Korean barbecue and chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment