Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2013.3.25

It was rather cool today, and started raining slightly.
I went out for lunch with a colleague whom I worked with 3 projects.  I have wanted to have lunch with her for a long time after those projects but both of us were busy and did not meet.   This morning when I asked her, she had an appointment, but suddenly her counterpart declined because of other sudden schedule change, then we could go together.  I am glad to have a chance like this. 
There was another good thing.  Somebody sent me souvenirs to deliver to my colleagues.  I have not been able to see one of them, but today she happened to be at the office and I could give her the souvenir at last.
There is only one day left when I go to the office.  I could see some colleagues whom I have not seen for a long time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment