Thursday, March 28, 2013

2013.3.28

I took a compensate holiday to attend stockholder's once a year general meeting so-called kabunushisokai (株主総会) in Shinjuku.  It seems there were more than 1000 stockholders gathered.  This was the 2nd time for me to attend.  This is a recreation company and the meeting was held at the movie theater which is one of the biggest theaters (1288 seats) in Japan.  Good thing is they give the participants a box of sweets, two free movie tickets and a free drink every year.  With the register card you can watch a movie today.
Last year there were many questions and answers and suggestions.  So were this year.   Good thing was last year's proposal was granted from this year in many points.
In the night I attended the wake (tsuya: 通夜) of my friend's father.  He is a high school classmate.  At the venue I met about 5 old friends from the same high school.   Whenever I attend the wake or funeral, I feel it is a present from the deceased.  Because we usually can't get together.


No comments:

Post a Comment