Thursday, September 29, 2011

9月29日(kugatsu nijyuku nichi): September 29

I went out for lunch at the Okinawa (沖縄) food restaurant. Okinawa is the southern most prefecture in Japan.
At night I had a reunion of ex-coworkers of a company I worked for the part time job about 18 years ago. While working there, I often went to Hong Kong. This Monday I visited the counterpart company there and knew the president would come to Japan this week. Therefore I arranged to get together. Six of us got together and had a good time eating and talking. We went to Hokkaido(北海道) food bar. Hokkaido is the northern most prefecture in Japan.
So today I enjoyed south and north foods of Japan. There are so many variety of foods in Japan. So I feel we are fortunate. Please come to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment