Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4月27日(shigatsu nijyushichi nichi) : April 27

I have watched ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2011 on TV. It was supposed to be held in Tokyo (東京) from March 21 to 27. But because of the influence of the damages of the Great East Japan Earthquake the venue was changed to Moscow. I did not know about it. When I saw the first performance, I saw it was held in Japan, because there were many Japanese signboards at the skating rink.
The SP of Mr. Patrick Chan from Canada was 93.02 and marked the highest score in history. Japanese 3 skaters were ranked in the 2nd, 3rd, and 6th. They are Mr. Nobunari Oda (織田信成), Mr. Daisuke Takahashi (高橋大輔) who is the champion of last year, and Mr. Takahiko Kozuka (小塚崇彦).
I like to see figure skatings the best among the Winter Olympic games.

No comments:

Post a Comment