Thursday, April 7, 2011

4月7日(shigatsu nanoka): April 7

It's been a week since April began.
These days I have reunions every Friday. Three weeks ago I had dinner with colleagues at the Korean restaurant. It cost about yen 19,000 for 5 people. We decided to collect yen 4,000 each and donate the rest for the recovery of Tohoku area. I think this is a good way to donate.
Last week I had dinner with tennis friends in memory of a companion passed away suddenly in the early March. We went to the Chinese restaurant.
Tomorrow I will have dinner with 5 high school friends. We will go to the Vietnamese restaurant.
All these restaurants are in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

We have just had another big earthquake.....

2 comments:

  1. I just heard about the earthquake on the radio. Are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thank you, Noah. I am fine. But there were damages in the northern area......

    ReplyDelete