Sunday, May 31, 2009

IH (Induction Heating)

My house has been using the IH (Induction Heating) cooking heater since 2004. When I was going to start cooking dinner tonight, suddenly it seemed broken. So I called the customer center by toll free call. Japanese toll free number starts from 0120. Their customer service is 24/7 but since it was Sunday, they only accept the appointment of repair. Tomorrow the service engineer will come to check.
Without having a gas oven, I could not cook a lot. Fortunately I bought salmon today, we could eat sashimi (刺身), raw fish, and leftovers from last night's dishes.
When there was blackout before, we could not use IH cooking heater once. This was the second time I felt inconvenience using electrical appliances.
I hope I can use them from tomorrow again!

No comments:

Post a Comment