Saturday, May 30, 2009

日帰り旅行(higaeri ryoko): One Day Trip

I went to one day trip to Koshuji(甲州路) today. Koshu(甲州) is the old name of Yamanashi (山梨) prefecture where is very famous for Mt. Fuji, fruits such as grape and peach, and wine. This was the all-expenses-paid trip by the supermarket where I go shopping every week. When I bought groceries the other day, they gave me an application blank, and I filled it out and put it into the application box. Several weeks later, I got a postcard that said "Congratulations! You won the trip to Koshuji." Therefore I decided to attend the trip.
The weather in the morning was not so good, but in the afternoon there came the sun. There are about 28 people in that trip, fewer than they expected because they changed the main schedule from visiting the grass cherry blossom festival (富士芝桜まつり) to the music box museum recently due to the bad influence of the weather. We visited 5 places such as the wine cellar, the pearl factory, Lake Kawaguchi (河口湖), Kawaguchiko Music Forest, and the herb garden after all.
We left around 6:30 am and came back around 7:00 pm.
The tour conductor was very young but his talk was very humorous and interesting, so were other attendants everywhere. So I enjoyed the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment