Sunday, August 23, 2026

2026.8.22

It was fine in the morning but became heavy rain in the evening.

I got up earlier than usual.

I went to Ueno to see the lotus flowers in the morning. They were so beautiful.

After that I went to the Tokyo Fire Department in Akihabara to attend Fire and Disaster Prevention Manager Training from 9 AM to 4 PM. In the morning we took lectures and in the afternoon we learned practical skills which were very interesting. I am glad I passed the exam by perfect score.

After the training, I went to Kiyosumi Park to see lotus, however they did not have any of them.  I was wondering if I should walk in the heavy rain without lotus but decided to go around.

After that I headed for Shibuya to attend a dinner party. It was raining heavily. I was sad that I started using the new pair of shoes. There were 6 people. We enjoyed talking and eating especially puffy pancakes.  We celebrated one of them on getting a job and graduation from university.

When we went out, it was already stopped raining.

It was an eventful day.





No comments:

Post a Comment