It was cloudy in the morning but became heavy rain with thunder in the evening.
Trains delayed because of heavy rain in Chiba on my way home.
In the morning when I go to work at the stairs to the station, I happened to see a cicada emerging from its shell for the first time. I wished to see from the beginning to the end, but I had to take a train, so I just took two pictures.
I was busy at office again. In the evening I had a video meeting with Denmark Office Staff.
When I left the office and went to the station, I happened to see a poster of Chinese restaurant which I have been interested in. Therefore, I decided to have dinner there. Their special menu was offered by yen1280 which is usually yen2000. So, I tried. But when I checked out, they requested to pay yen 1738 adding cover charge which was unexpected. I felt like I had been tricked.
Today is the new moon when is a good time to make wishes.
They say in Spain they could observe the total solar eclipse.
No comments:
Post a Comment