Saturday, August 15, 2026

2026.8.14

It was fine and rain.

In the morning I went to the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau again.  There were lots of people there as usual, but I could ask at the counter without taking the waiting number ticket. When I visited there last time on Aug. 4, they said it would take another week or two to receive COE. Today they said they were under the final judging stage. I hope we can get the COE for the participants soon.

There were many emails, calls, making documents as always, and I overworked till 20:00.

The train delayed again due to the heavy rain though I did not see rain.

I finished reading the 4th book of Dr. Yoro. There are two more to read within tomorrow.

I did not understand what he said as "the wall of fools" but through the conversation with my colleague this morning I felt that I realized what it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment