Tuesday, August 11, 2026

2026.8.10

 It was fine.

There were many emails, some calls, preparation of cover letters, and a video meeting in the evening.  

I overworked till 21:30.

Since I wanted to sit on the train, I waited for the train starting from Shinagawa thinking to change at Horinouchi. However, when I realized it was the terminal.  I had to go back to Horinouchi, but there was no train to go to my final destination. Therefore, I had to take a taxi for a distance of one station. It cost yen1,500.

I should have waited for the train bound for my final destination from the beginning.

These days I did not sleep on the train reading books therefore I think I would have a good connection at Horinouchi.  But I was too tired to stay awake.

From today my 216th present campaign started. I got some comments directly. I am glad to read these comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment