Tuesday, November 5, 2019

2019.11.4

It was fine.

Today was a transferred holiday.

I went to the Kimono-Style Miya to have my hair set and dressed up. I was the first person to be there. So I became like a model to get dressed in front of dresers.

I went to Ishikawacho to attend an intermediate class for tour guides for foreign visitors.It started at 2 pm and lasted for two hours. It was free, informative and very useful to welcome foreign visitors next year for the Olympic and Paralympic, and so on.

After that I went back to Sakuragicho to attend a quasi wedding reception. There were many guests performing. 
After the party we did janken (paper, scissors, and stone) to decide the winner of the table. To my lucky I became the one and got the table flower.
How lucky I am!

It was a good day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment