Wednesday, November 27, 2019

2019.11.27

It was slightly raining.

Usually I take lunch time from 12:45 but since I had an appointment from 13:00 I took from 12:00. To my surprise there were long waiting lines for paying at a covenience store.

In the evening I went to Yokohama to see a friend and enjoyed eating a cake set. And we went to Nigiwaiza (にぎわい座) to listen to rakugo (落語), comic story telling. I have been interested in going there for a long time, and finally time has come. What is more, I was invited. How lucky I am!
Main speaker is Lovehei (らぶ平). Ramune (らむ音), his pupil from Japanese Brazilian family,  talked the famous Jugemu (寿限無) in three languages. Furthermore she appeared on the stage by doing cartwheeling. Amazing, isn't it? 

After the show we had supper.

It was a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment