Saturday, November 16, 2019

2019.11.15

It was a beautiful day.

November 15 is known as shichigosan (七五三), seven-five-three. Families who have daughters at the age of three and seven and sons at the age of three and five visit shrines to wish their children's healthy growth.

I took a half day off to attend the Hie shrine visiting tour organized by the Power Spot Laboratory. It started around 10:30 and lasted until 12:45 or so. Five power spot Meisters explained the history of the shrine for 20 minutes each. It was the first time for me to visit there  and I learned many things. 

There were many families with children dressed up the beautiful kimono there.

After that I headed for the Chinese restaurant near my office to attend the welcome luncheon. Three of us were welcomed.

In the afternoon stationaries I ordered the other day arrived.

After work I headed for Shinjuku to attend a seminar from 7 pm to 9:30 pm or so.

It was a long fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment