Sunday, November 3, 2019

2019.11.2

It was fine.

I wore kimono at home and went to Kimono-style Miya to have my hairset, makeup, dressed up, and pictures taken.

After thst I went to Nihonbashi to attend the 3D Chinese movie show with actor and director's stage greetings.  At the recess we had a chance to take pictures with them. And to my surprise I was asked to have interview for Shanghai TV news or something.

After the movies they interviewed me. While watching the movie, I thought of many things. I realized one thing which I have thought when I was a graduate school student. I did not know the importance of comparative literature at that time. But today I felt how important literatures and movies are to understand the way of living and thinking. Maybe I should study about Japanese kabuki and Chinese kyogeki someday.

After that I went to the Yaesu Book Center to attend Shimoyan's lecture and autograph writing event. He wrote the short message too which is different one by one . How nice it is!

I had a Japanese style fish dish with my Reiki friend.

It was a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment