Wednesday, June 5, 2019

2019.6.5

It was fine.

In the morning my new smartphone froze and I could not even power off.These days my main contact platform has been LINE which only allows only one device. So I used the old smartphone to use Facebook messenger and and checked the addressbook to call from the public phone.
It's been a while since I used the public phone. I used to bring telephone cards with me, but when I changed the purse I did not include the cards any more and I had to use the coin.

In the morning I needed to take a bus to go to a place where I usually pass by car.
I had to wait for a long time.

In the afternoon I decided to go to Softbank to fix the problem of my smartphone. I am glad to be able to use it without asking for repair.

I went to Kanda to attend a monthly meeting in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment