Tuesday, June 25, 2019

2019.6.25

It was fine.

I could print out the necesssry documents and submit and felt relieved.

I went to Shinagawa to attend a general meeting of the stock holders. There were so many participants. Some people asked interesting questions to the company. These days most companies do not give souvenirs, but this company still gave us some gifts.

After that I met an ex-colleague at a junior high school, and I taught him what he wanted to learn.

And I met some friends.

After that I visited Shinagawa shrine after a long interval. Today is a very good day for making money and starting something new. It is a day of snake and also so-called ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日) which means one grain becomes 10000 times. I bought some crypt currencies, and am looking forward to hearvesting them someday.

After that I went to Hinodecho to meet my friend and practice Reiki. I finished practicing 30 times REIKI to get the qualification to take an examination. We enjoyed eating sweets after that.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment