Wednesday, June 12, 2019

2019.6.12

It was cloudy.

I went to Yokohama to attend a monthly meeting.

There were two sessions.

Four of us went to have lunch at a Japanese restaurant in the same building. I was surprised to see that many restaurants were buffet style where you can eat everything at a fixed price.
We had a recommended fixed lunch set of shrimp and pork fillet cutlet. There were main dishes with shredded cabbage, rice, miso soup, pickles, and sesami bowl to grind on the tray. Besides these you can have rice, miso soup, cabbage, raw egg, tea and water as much as you wish.

In the afternoon session schedule was changed and we had three speakers.

After the meeting I went to see a friend but she was in the meeting and I could not see her.

I went to Iseyama kotai jingu and Natita-san.






No comments:

Post a Comment