Friday, June 21, 2019

2019.6.21

It was fine.

I went to Hinodecho to practice REIKI.

At the station I happened to see my teacher from junior high school. It's been so long since I saw her last but we could recognize each other and enjoyed talking until she dropped off at her station.

After practiced the first person we went out for lunch.  We had a good time eating a special course menu with souvenir. She treated me as a token of thanks of Reiki.

We went to a bookstore and said good bye.

I went to Kimono-style Miya and visited Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple as usual and went back to my friend's salon.

After that I practiced Reiki for three persons. Everybody was pleased to feel good.

My free trial promotion for Reiki will be over soon.

From tomorrow I have a free promotion for my second e-book until June 26.
Don't miss the opportunity!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T15M2NG

No comments:

Post a Comment